We would love to see you at Burleigh Waters Physie in 2017!
Join us at Caningeraba State School Hall, Whistler Drive, Burleigh Waters - Classes commence on Monday 6th February.
We offer classes on a Monday and Thursday. The age you are on the 31st August 2017 determines which class you are in. Click here for a free trial class.
Classes commence Mon 6th Feb to Thur 19th Oct (TBC when the comp timetable is released mid year). From mid October to early December the National Team will continue classes and all other students will be required for Monday afternoon Christmas Concert Rehearsal: Kindy 3:15 - 3:45, Juniors 3:45 - 4:45, Seniors/Ladies TBA. More information re: Christmas Concert and National Class Times once we receive our dates from head office mid year.
PLEASE NOTE TIMES CHANGES TO LADIES CLASSES - STARTING 20th APRIL
Beginner Ladies - ALL AGES - Mon & Thur 6:15 - 7:15pm
Ladies Novice, Intermediate & Open Ladies ALL AGES - Mon & Thur 8:00 - 9:00pm
- 9 years to Ladies* - Classes overlap due to technique component of the classes
- Please note that class times are subject to change based on numbers once registrations are complete to reflect the best interest of the students, or later in the year to relflect our teams. IF this occurs, you will be provided with plenty of notice.
- There may be the odd occasion that the school requires use of their hall. IF this occurs we will provide you with as much notice as the school provides us with, and we will do our best to accommodate a replacement class.
- Class Dress Code - 3 yrs to 16 years - leotard, swimmers, bike pants with crop top. 17 years to Ladies - tights and a fitted singlet. No shoes. Hair neatly tied up. Bring a water bottle and a big smile and you are ready for class!
2017 Physie Terms:
No classes during the Easter school holidays. Classes run as normal during June/July and September/October school holidays. Classes will not take place on pulbic holidays, however classes will run as normal on Monday 2nd October.
- Term 1 - Monday 6th February - Thursday 30th March
- Term 2 - Thursday 20th April - Thursday 29th June
- Term 3 - Monday 3rd July - Thursday 21st September
- Term 4 - Monday 25th September - Thursday 12th or Thursday 19th October (TBA once 2017 Comp Dates are released from BJP)
- Term 5 - National Qualifiers Training / Christmas Concert Rehearsals - (TBA once 2017 Comp Dates are released from BJP)
Annual Club Registration Fee $45 per person - includes insurance, club rego, club levy and club membership gift.
All new members have 2 weeks to pay your registration, existing members due 6th Feb.
In addition, all students from 5 years (age 31st Aug 17) must be registered with BJP - BJP is the National Organisation of our sport, rego is done online
Annual BJP Registration Fee is yet to be released. All members 5 years to Ladies register with BJP and pay online directly to BJP.
All new members to Physie get a free class.
Can be paid in 4 equal instalments or receive a discount if paid in full for the year upfront.
Each instalment includes:
- Class fee - $5 for 3 - 4 years and $8 for 5 years to Ladies
- As 99% of our students do 2 classes per week - these fees are discounted
- Family Discount applies to families with 3 or family members registered. The third & subsequent family member (youngest) will receive 50% off Installment Fees only.
- Free optional stretch class for all juniors/seniors - to encourage the students to stretch and to learn the benefits o stretching for a healthy body.
- Entry into all events performances
- Christmas Concert Performance Singlet
- Monthly Club Night Rewards
- 2 replacement classes from public holidays - Mon 17th April and Mon 1st May, these replacements will be held Sep/Oct for team practice - details TBA
Registered in 1 class per week
- 3 - 4 years - $65 per instalment or pay upfront for the year $235 (discount applied)
- 5 years to Ladies - $95 per installment or pay upfront for the year $355 (discount applied)
Registered in 2 classes per week
Please note: your instalments include, 2 x classes for 35 weeks and 1 x class for 6 weeks to reflect the end of comp season, as after this it is just one class per week as advertised for the Christmas Concert. National competitors will have a small separate class fee to pay to reflect their National training over the 5 - 6 weeks - TBA once BJP release comp dates.
- 3 - 4 years class - $105 per instalment or pay upfront for the year $395 (discount applied)
- 5 years to Ladies Classes - $165 per instalment or pay upfront for the year $635 (discount applied)
Instalment Payment Dates:
- Monday 6th Feb - Instalment 1 or Upfront Payment due, as well as Club Registration due. New members to physie in 2017 have 2 weeks to pay their rego.
- TBA - BJP Registration
- Thurday 20th April - Instalment 2 due
- Monday 3rd July - Instalment 3 due
- Monday 25th September - Instalment 4 due
- TBA - National Training Classes
Burleigh Waters Physie - Empowering Girls For Life
Like us on facebook | www.burleighwatersphysie.com.au | firstname.lastname@example.org